ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- 1-1/2 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends removed along with any yellow leaves
- 3 tbsp. good olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh-ground black pepper
1. Mix sprouts in a bowl with olive oil, a generous dash of salt, and a generous dash of pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Pour sprouts onto a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan (preferred, so the sprouts don't slide off) lined with foil.
4. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
5. Sprinkle additional salt if desired (see note above).