MINT OREO BROWNIES
The original instructions are a bit difficult to follow, so I have modified the recipe to make it easier and I think it likely tastes the same.
- 1 box of brownies (I used Ghiradelli), prepared in a 9x13 dish according to package instructions and cooled completely
- 12 mint Oreos + 18 mint Oreos (one standard package)
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow Fluff
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting (I used whipped frosting)
- 1/8 tsp. mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring (or more to your taste for a specific shade of green)
1. Hand crumble 12 mint Oreos and then 18 mint Oreos, keeping the two batches separate.
2. Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in Fluff, vanilla frosting, mint extract, green food coloring, and 12 hand-crumbled Oreos.
3. Spread green icing mixture over the top of the cooled brownies. Top with remaining 18 hand-crumbled Oreos. Slightly press down on Oreo garnish to make sure it adheres to the icing.
4. Chill until ready to cut and serve.