ICE CREAM PIE
- Your favorite Girl Scout cookies (1 box) - I used thin mints, and I would think that trefoils or the peanut butter sandwich cookies would also work well.
- Melted butter (2-3 tbsp.)
- Your favorite ice cream (I used Blue Bell mint chocolate chip)
- Hot fudge topping (I used Smucker's)
1. Pulse cookies in a Cuisinart until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and pulse 3-4 times until well combined.
2. Spray a glass pie pan with cooking spray. Press crumb mixture into bottom of the pie pan and up the sides.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
4. Spoon softened ice cream into the crust and refreeze until firm.
5. Spread hot fudge topping or other chocolate topping on top of the ice cream layer and keep frozen until ready to serve.