Nutritional Information (per packet - serves 4)
344 calories - 14.1 g. fat - 44.1 g. protein - 1.8 g. fiber
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. each)
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 tsp. capers
- 1/2 c. crumbled Feta cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place four, 12-inch squares of parchment paper or heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Place a chicken breast on one half of each square, leaving a 2 inch border. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Top with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, capers, and feta. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and olive oil. Fold parchment or foil over ingredients and crimp to seal.
4. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until chicken is opaque throughout, 20-22 minutes (or maybe longer).