EASY FETA CHICKEN BAKE
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 package crumbled feta with basil and tomato
- 1/4 c. finely-chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. finely-chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Drizzle chicken breasts with 1 tbsp. lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese and then drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. lemon juice.