LIPTON ONION ROASTED POTATOES
Watch your oven - mine took a little bit less time than recommended. Also, I used about half as much vegetable oil as is called for in the recipe. I am not sure how many calories and fat grams that switch saves, but it should be substantial.
Nutritional Information (per serving - serves 4)
360 calories - 18 g. fat - 5 g. protein - 45 g. carbohydrates - 4 g. fiber
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes (I used peeled russet potatoes), cut into large chunks
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients in a large bowl and transfer to a 9x13 roasting pan (I used half as much vegetable oil as called for in recipe).
3. Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown (approximately 35 minutes).
4. Lipton also recommends substituting onion soup mix with savory herb and garlic flavor, onion mushroom flavor, or golden onion flavor mix.