Nutritional Information (per serving - serves six, 2/3 c. servings)
102 calories - 3.2 g. fat - 3.3 g. protein - 2.7 g. fiber
- 2-1/2 c. corn kernels (about 5 ears) or one package frozen corn kernels
- 2 c. chopped fresh green beans, ends removed
- 1 c. chopped zucchini (about 4 oz.)
- 1 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
2. Add corn kernels, green beans, zucchini, and red bell pepper to pan. Stir to combine, cover, and cook for five minutes.
3. Combine shallots and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
4. Stir well and add shallot mixture to vegetable mixture. Toss to coat.