- 6 ears corn, husks and silks removed, kernels sliced from cob OR 1 package frozen corn
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly-sliced crosswise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 c. fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
1. Heat oil over medium high heat in saucepan.
2. Add zucchini and garlic and cook, tossing, until zucchini is bright green. (1 to 2 minutes)
3. Add corn and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing until corn is heated through (1-3 minutes with fresh corn, 5+ minutes with frozen).
4. Remove from heat, stir in basil and vinegar, and serve.