HAM & CHEESE TURNOVERS
Corey is not super-jazzed about this salad dressing....you can really make any type of salad that you want. This is good with Kettle chips or something else crunchy.
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 oz. deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sm. head romaine, torn into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll the pizza dough into a 14-inch circle and cut into 8 triangles.
3. Stack a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, and some onions in the bottom of each triangle. Roll the dough up around the filling.
4. Bake the rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet for approx. 20 minutes or until browned.
5. Combine the mustard and oil in a small bowl with a whisk. Add romaine lettuce, toss to coat.
6. Serve turnovers with salad. Serving size is 2 turnovers.