Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Yeeeeeear!

Has anyone else noticed that Christmas has started REALLY EARLY this year? The Christmas decorations were up in mid-October, all of the stores have already started "Black Friday" sales (both online and in-store), and there is a continuous onslaught of Christmas commercials and catalogs. It's not even Thanksgiving yet!


In preparation for the holiday season, which I am sure will be filled with many parties and events, I wanted to draw attention to a few recipes I've posted in the past couple of years that are GREAT housewarming gifts or culinary contributions to a family get-together. To me, several of these just scream either THANKSGIVING or CHRISTMAS!




From my house to yours....enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment