GRILLED CORN WITH CILANTRO BUTTER
Allow butter to come to room temperature before you add the cilantro, salt, and pepper. It will mix much easier than cold butter and it will spread much better than if it were melted. I recommend buying your corn already husked and cleaned - Costco has eight-packs that are handy and quick.
- Ears of corn, husked and cleaned
- Butter, softened to room temperature
- Cilantro, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
1. Place each ear of corn on top of a square of aluminum foil.
2. Mix butter, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Spread on ears of corn.
3. Wrap corn in foil and place on indirect heat on a hot grill.
4. Grill for 10-15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness/char.
5. Enjoy with grilled meats and summer salads for a healthy side!