- 2 medium butternut squash (approximately 4-5 lbs.)
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter (3/4 stick)
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Peel, de-seed, and cube butternut squash (or use precut).
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Add brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour entire mixture over cubed squash.
4. With clean hands, toss all ingredients until well-combined/coated.
5. Spread onto a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet covered in foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Roast for 45-55 minutes or until the squash is tender and glaze is caramelized. While the squash is roasting, turn several times with a spatula to ensure even cooking.
7. Taste for additional seasoning and serve.