It is truly impossible to go wrong with this meal.
- Ragu Old World Style Traditional bottled pasta sauce
- 1 lb. 92% lean hamburger meat
- Italian seasoning blend
- Coarse salt & ground pepper
- 1 package uncooked spaghetti
Suggested additional "add-ins" (any combination)
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Cholula hot sauce (1-2 shakes)
- Sliced green peppers
- Tomato paste (1-2 tbsp.)
- Chopped basil
1. Saute hamburger meat, Italian seasoning blend, salt, and pepper (to taste) in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned. Drain in a collander and return to skillet.
2. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
3. While spaghetti boils, add pasta sauce to seasoned hamburger meat. Add any additional add-ins to the sauce and allow to simmer on medium-low heat while pasta boils. (Corey's favorite add-ins are crushed red pepper flakes and Cholula hot sauce).
4. Serve pasta sauce over cooked spaghetti.
BONUS: Costco carries three-packs of the extra large Ragu Old World Style Traditional pasta sauce containers. These are great to buy in bulk and keep in the pantry in case you have a dinner emergency and need a meal fast!