PARMESAN PORK CUTLETS
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, made into eight cutlets
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. dried breadcrumbs (such as Progresso)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place flour on a plate. Place eggs, slightly beaten, in a medium bowl. Combine breadcrumbs, salt, and Parmesan in a separate medium bowl.
3. Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium high heat. For a healthier option, just use cooking spray.
4. Working in batches, lightly coat each cutlet with flour, then egg, and finally breadcrumbs. Lay each cutlet in the skillet and cook until golden - 1 to 2 minutes per side.
5. Transfer skillet from stove top to oven. Heat until the pork is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.