- 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 lb. pork loin roast (I use two similarly-sized pork tenderloins)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 c. BBQ sauce
- 3/4 c. mild salsa
- 3 tbsp. + 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
1. Trim pork, place in a 3-1/2 to 6 quart slow-cooker and top with sliced onion.
2. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or until pork is very tender.
4. Remove pork, place on cutting board and shred with two forks.
5. If desired, strain sauce to remove solids and serve alongside pork. As an alternative, I leave the sauce in the crock pot and add the shredded pork back to the sauce prior to serving.
6. Serve warm with tortillas and toppings.