- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 lb. peeled and deveined medium shrimp, tails removed
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint (I use fresh basil instead)
- 4 oz. feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add scallions, garlic, and oregano. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add shrimp and basil to skillet. Stir to combine.
6. Bake until liquids are bubbling, cheese is beginning to brown, and shrimp in the center of the dish are opaque (approximately 15-20 minutes).
7. Serve over Orzo & Green Beans.