This side pairs well with Baked Shrimp with Tomatoes & Feta and it couldn't be easier with just four ingredients. This side pasta dish would also pair well with chicken or fish.
Cut or snap the beans into fairly small lengths to make them easy to eat. You can prepare this entire dish in the 15 minutes that your Baked Shrimp with Tomatoes & Feta is in the oven!
- 1 c. orzo
- 8 oz. (1/2 lb) green beans, cut into one-inch lengths
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Coarse salt & pepper, to taste
1. In a medium saucepan filled with boiling, salted water, cook orzo for 4 minutes.
2. Add green beans and continue cooking until beans are tender and orzo is al dente. (Approximately 5-6 minutes).
3. Drain orzo and return to saucepan. Mix in lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.