Sunday, September 13, 2009

Basic Salmon

I must admit, I am REALLY bad with fish. Shrimp and scallops are fine, but fish I mess up every time (usually I undercook it). That is why I am really glad I found McCormick Crusting Blends (we like the garlic, lemon, and rosemary variety). Crusting Blends is made with panko (Japanese breadcrumbs....supposedly healthier than regular bread crumbs) and a blend of spices and accompany chicken, fish, and beef nicely, depending on the variety you select.

This is great on salmon and other fairly firm fish. And it comes out perfectly every time. All you have to do is rub the top of each salmon filet with a drop of olive oil, sprinkle the Crusting Blends over the top, and bake in a preheated oven. Just follow the instructions on the lid, and you have dinner in about 15 minutes. Paired with potatoes and either green beans, broccoli, or asparagus, this is a great, fast weeknight meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment