ROASTED CARROTS & SHALLOTS
Nutritional Information (Per serving - serves 4)
217 calories - 7.4 g. fat - 7.1 g. fiber
- 2 lb. carrots, cut into three inch lenghts, thick pieces halved lengthwise
- 12 oz. shallots (about 10), peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Coarse salt & ground pepper
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. On a large rimmed baking sheet (I lined mine with foil), toss carrots, shallots, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake until tender, 30-35 minutes. Toss once halfway through.
4. Add parsley & lemon juice. Toss to combine and serve.