- Iceberg wedge (by request)
RASPBERRY ICE CREAM CAKE
This dessert is so easy, and it can be made as early as the night before you would like to serve it. After preparing, just wrap in foil in the freezer and take it out to thaw 30 minutes before you would like to serve it.
- Premade butter pound cake
- Ice cream (I used Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla)
- Slice pound cake horizontally into three sections.
- Spoon softened ice cream onto the bottom layer of pound cake and spread around evenly with the back of the spoon.
- Top with a single layer of raspberries.
- Add second layer of pound cake on top of raspberries. Repeat steps 2-3, then top with top layer of pound cake.
- Wrap in foil (I double-wrapped mine to prevent freezer burn) and freeze for at least four hours and up to overnight.
- Set out for 30 minutes before serving.