RED & YELLOW PEPPER GRATIN
Nutritional Information (per serving - serves 6)
94 calories - 3.5 g. fat - 3.4 g. protein - 1.6 g. fiber
- 1/4 c. sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted and cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion (peeled), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 oz. sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine tomatoes and next nine ingredients (through onion) in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tsp. oil and toss gently.
3. Spoon into a 3 qt. casserole dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Pulse bread in food processor and add 1 tsp. oil and Parmesan cheese. Pulse to combine.
5. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over vegetables and return to the oven. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 more minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.