BARBECUED PORK CHOPS
I had the butcher butterfly a couple of pork loin chops for me so that they would be thin and cook faster.
- Four pork loin chops
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown both sides in a skillet coated with cooking spray for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Arrange pork chops in a glass baking dish. Top with lemon slices.
4. Mix ketchup, water, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the top of the pork chops.
5. Bake at 300 degrees for two hours for moist, fork-tender pork. Alternatively, bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.