CRISP BAKED LEMON COD
This Martha Stewart recipe uses Rice Chex (or the generic equivalent) to give the fish crunch without a lot of calories. I crushed my Rice Chex in a sandwich-sized plastic baggie. That way, there is no mess.
271 calories - 15 g. fat - 19 g. protein - 2 g. fiber
- 2 c. toasted rice cereal (such as Rice Chex), crushed
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. chopping fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp. finely-grated lemon zest (from approximately 2 lemons)
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 4 cod fillets, skinned
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine rice cereal, olive oil, parsley, lemon zest, and salt in a small bowl.
3. Set a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Press fish in crumb mixtrue, turning to coat.
4. Transfer to a wire rack. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, approximately 14-16 minutes.