This Martha Stewart Everyday Food recipe would be much prettier in a tall glass, but I wanted to have one for breakfast and what I had on hand was a tea cup, so here we are. Each mango parfait has just 124 calories!
Before you can make a parfait, you will have to make some mango puree: add two ripe mangoes (peeled and cubed), 1/3 c. sugar, and 2 tbsp. water to a blender. Pulse until well-blended. (The mixture will vaguely remind you of baby food.)
- 1/2 c. fat-free Fage Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp. mango puree (from above)
- 1 tsp. sweetened coconut flakes or toasted coconut flakes
1. Layer 1/4 c. Fage yogurt in the bottom of a glass. Add 2 tbsp. mango puree.
2. Repeat layers, topping with coconut flakes.