LEMON TARRAGON GRILLED PORK CHOPS
Brining time is recommended for 2 hours - I would recommend brining for the recommended time or longer. I used boneless pork loin that was on sale in the meat case (instead of bone-in) and the flavor was great. I typically like to use boneless instead of bone-in, but that's just a personal preference.
174 calories - 6.8 g. fat - 25.5 g. protein - 0.1 g. fiber
- 3/4 c. water
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon rind
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 4 six-oz., bone-in, center cut pork chops
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
1. Combine first three ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until salt and sugar dissolve. Pour into a zip-top plastic bag.
2. Add tarragon, lemon rind, lemon juice, and pork chops to bag. Seal and marinate for two hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. Remove pork from bag and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with pepper. Grill until desired degree of doneness.