SLOW-COOKED YELLOW SQUASH
I use a mandoline to make sure that the yellow squash and onions are sliced very thin.
Nutritional Information (per serving - serves 4)
105 calories - 7.2 g. fat - 2.8 g. fiber
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
1. In a large pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add onion, squash, and 2 tbsp. water. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (approximately 30-35 minutes).