- Chicken broth
- Wide egg noodles
- Chicken breasts - 1 package
- Celery (sliced)
- Carrots (sliced)
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot full of chicken broth and water (equal parts) to boiling. Add chicken and boil until cooked through.
2. Remove chicken breasts to a cutting board, remove any excess fat. Cut into small cubes and set aside.
3. Skim any chicken fat off of the top of the chicken broth liquid. Add egg noodles, carrots, and celery and cook according to the package directions for the egg noodles.
4. Fold in cooked chicken and serve hot, either as a soup or a pasta dish.