Nutritional Information (per serving - serves 8)
276 calories - 7.8 g. fat - 31.1 g. protein - 2.1 g. fiber
- 1 pkg. frozen broccoli florets
- 3-4 chicken breasts (about 6 oz. each)
- 12-oz. can evaporated fat free milk
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 c. fat-free mayonnaise (I used Hellman's low-fat)
- 1/2 c. fat-free sour cream (I used light sour cream)
- 1/4 c. dry sherry (I omitted this ingredient)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bring water to a boil in large saucepan. Add broccoli and cook five minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a separate bowl.
3. Add chicken to boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add to bowl with broccoli.
4. Wipe out saucepan. Add evaporated milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and flour. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a whisk. Cook one minute. Remove from heat.
5. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, soup, and 1/2 c. cheese. Stir until well-combined.
6. Add wet ingredients to broccoli and chicken. Stir gently to combine.
7. Turn into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until mixture bubbles and cheese begins to brown.
8. Remove from oven. Let rest five minutes before serving.