I found this salad on Pinterest and thought it looked interesting for summer....fresh corn, avocado, tomatoes, and my husband's favorite (bacon!) made for a really nice salad.
I ran this version through the WW Points Plus tracker and I came up with a Points value of 5. I did make modifications from the original recipe that I found (I added more lettuce, used less cheese, and used center-cut bacon instead of slab to make it healthier).
- 3 c. Bibb lettuce, chopped
- 3 c. arugula, chopped
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- Fresh corn kernels from one large ear of corn
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 slices center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice from one lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Combine Bibb lettuce, arugula, grape tomatoes, corn kernels, avocado, bacon, and feta in a large bowl.
2. Whisk olive oil and lime juice to make the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss salad gently with dressing and serve immediately.