CINNAMON PULL APART BREAD
I would shorten the baking time next time by about five minutes. I think that my oven runs really hot.
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c. (1.5 sticks) butter or margarine
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease a tube cake pan or bundt pan.
3. In a gallon-sized Ziplock bag, mix sugar and cinnamon.
4. Separate dough into individual biscuits. Quarter each biscuit and roll individual pieces into small balls.
5. Working in batches, add biscuit dough balls to Ziplock bag. Shake in sugar and cinnamon until coated. Arrange dough in pan.
6. Mix brown sugar and butter and pour over biscuit pieces.
7. Bake 47-52 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside-down onto a serving plate and pull apart to serve.