This recent Southern Living recipe involves just three ingredients and a crock pot. What could be better?
QUICK & EASY PULLED PORK
Don't forget to spray the crock pot with cooking spray. It will save you lots of cleaning time later. The recipe calls for pork shoulder roast (Boston butt), but I used pork tenderloins.
- 3 lb. pork shoulder roast or pork tenderloin
- 1 can Coca Cola
- 18-oz. bottle bbq sauce (I used Kraft Original)
1. Spray crock pot lightly with cooking spray.
2. Add pork to slow cooker. Pour cola and bbq sauce over the top.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
4. Remove pork and shred with two forks.
5. Return to sauce after skimming off any residual fat.
6. Enjoy over rice, mashed potatoes, or as a sandwich.