CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS
- Store-bought, premade chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Nestle Toll House)
- Reese's peanut butter cups - miniature size
1. Spoon cookie dough into 12-cup muffin tin sprayed with Pam. Heat oven according to package directions (likely approximately 375 degrees) and bake according to package directions (likely approximately 10 minutes).
2. Unwrap miniature peanut butter cups.
3. Remove baked cookie cups from the oven and gently press one peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie cup.
4. Allow cookies to cool completely before removing to a storage tin or platter.