HAM & CHEESE TURNOVERS
I had to reduce the baking time by 4-5 minutes in my oven. I also used just 1/2 piece Swiss cheese per turnover due to size.
- 1 lb. package of refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 oz. deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into thin rings
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll pizza dough into 14-in. circle. Cut into eight triangles.
3. Stack one piece of ham, Swiss, and onion on the bottom of each triangle. Roll dough up around filling. Note: some of the filling will stick out on the ends.
4. Transfer the rolls to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes. (In my oven, this was closer to 15 minutes.)