HONEY GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN
Nutritional Information (per serving - serves 4)
178 calories - 2.7 g. fat - 24.1 g. protein - 14 g. carbohydrates - 0.1 g. fiber
- 1 tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
1. Combine ginger, honey, juice, and soy sauce in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
2. Kristi's suggestion: marinate the pork in a zip-top bag in this mixture for 30 minutes or an hour before cooking.
3. Heat grill pan or charcoal grill to medium high and coat with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add pork to grill pan or grill.
5. Cook for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145 degrees. Baste frequently with marinade.
6. Let stand for five minutes before serving.