LAYERED ENCHILADA BAKE
Thanks kraft.com. Serve with cilantro (pictured above), chopped lettuce, and/or chopped fresh tomatoes. There is a full-fat version of this recipe and a lower fat version of this recipe. I have shown the lower fat version here.
Nutritional Information (per serving - serves 8)
400 calories - 15 g. fat - 39 g. carbohydrates - 6 g. fiber
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (I used 93% lean)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 c. salsa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 c. light Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 6 eight-inch flour tortillas
- 1 c. light sour cream
- 8 oz. package 2% milk Mexican shredded cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brown meat and onions in a skillet and drain. Stir in salsa, black beans, Italian dressing, and taco seasoning.
3. Arrange 3 tortillas in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (cut tortillas to fit). Top with 1/2 meat mixture, 1/2 c. sour cream, and 1/2 cheese. Repeat.
4. Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Uncover after first 30 minutes and bake final 10 minutes uncovered. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.