RUBY FRUIT SALAD
This recipe calls for plums, grapes, blackberries, and blueberries, but you can really use ANY stone fruits (peaches, plums, nectarines, cherries, etc.) and any kind of berries.
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice (juice of one lime)
- 3 purple or red plums, halved, pitted, and cubed
- 2 c. seedless red grapes
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint (or more for garnish or to taste)
1. Stir together brown sugar and lime juice. Let stand 10 minutes so that brown sugar may dissolve.
2. Add fruit and mint, toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to one day.