Nutritional Information (per serving - serves four)
209 calories - 3 g. fat - 15 g. carbohydrates - 29 g. protein - 2 g. fiber
- 1 lb. fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/2 c. fat free sour cream (I used light sour cream - basically the same)
- 1/4 c. seasoned dry breadcrumbs (I used Progresso)
- 2 tbsp. minced roasted red peppers
- 4 poblano peppers, halved and seeded
- 8 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese (I used shredded)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a shallow baking dish with Pam.
3. In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, sour cream, bread crumbs, and roasted red peppers. Mix gently to combine, being careful not to break up the crab.
4. Spoon crab mixture into halved poblano peppers and arrange side-by-side in baking dish.
5. Top mixture with Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes, until peppers are soft and cheese begins to brown.