I found this recipe in a Taste of Home monthly edition and made some modifications to make it healthier. Comes together quickly once the jumbo shells are cooked!
STUFFED JUMBO SHELLS
The original recipe calls for much more cheese. I also used Aidell's fully-cooked refrigerated chicken meatballs, while the original recipe calls for frozen (beef) Italian meatballs.
- Jumbo pasta shells (one package)
- Aidell's fully-cooked chicken meatballs (refrigerated section of grocery store)
- Bottled marinara sauce of choice
- 4 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella (approximately 1/2 package)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain.
3. Stuff one meatball in each cooked shell. Arrange in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
4. Top with marinara and shredded cheese.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.