Easy side dish alert! Jazz up your roasted potatoes with a little sun dried tomato paste. I like to then roast my potatoes at a low temperature (300 degrees) for longer (between 45-60 minutes) to ensure a soft inside and crispy outside.
SUNDRIED TOMATO ROASTED POTATOES
Sun dried tomato paste can be found in the pasta section of the grocery store in a toothpaste-looking tube.
- Baby potatoes (I prefer yukon gold) - approx. 2 lbs.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. sun dried tomato paste
- Coarse salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line a jelly roll pan with foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
3. Wash and halve baby potatoes. Toss with olive oil, tomato paste, salt, and pepper.
4. Turn potatoes out onto baking sheet. Roast at 300 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until very tender.