Found this recipe on Pinterest....it was a really easy Crock Pot dinner worth mentioning. It's very healthy too - no added fat, butter, or oil. I served this over rice with a big salad.
CROCK POT CHICKEN CHILI
According to the original poster, this recipe makes approximately eight servings with about 200 calories per serving. I have not verified the nutritional information, but considering the ingredients, it sounds about right.
- One can of black beans
- One can of kidney beans
- One can of corn
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 28 oz. diced tomatoes
- One packet of taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Add all ingredients to Crock Pot.
2. Cook for 6 hours high or 10 hours on low.
3. Shred chicken breasts, mix well, and serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, etc.